Tuesday, November 20, 2007

few shot by me





i love music and photography...im not very talented in capturing pictures but i do love to see pictures wheres we can feel any mood of it....so this is few of my shot and edited...im just using camera -handphone..motorola razr v3x and edit lil bit ...waiting for camera promised by my dad....heheheh ..1st picture is candles which we light up when my bf's house out of electricity due the delayed payment...hahah..so we slept without fan...it is so hot like hell but we made it till morning...hahhaha.....i jus love that candles..seems like its different than other candle...why i said so ?because it is hard to melt..and the body part really strong ..hard to break it...

2nd picture is pic of me when i was resting in my room after had an exam...which is really tough..im holding my teddy given by my bf..i set my handphone on auto-captured mode for 10seconds...then ..klik!ive got this pic..the original colour is beautiful with natural light of sun came through the window...so it is kind like a beam...but i edited lil bit to put a "depression" mood ...


this one taken when i was about to sleep..when i was laying on my bed i was thinking what shud i do to make myself feel sleepy ?game?no im tired of it in fact i feel pressure in my brain once gaming for hours...and my eyes seems like going blow up anytime...with the lonely feeling inside..i captured this pic with special tag.."rabbit"is my nick..hahhaha..im focusing on the tag and put a spotlight touch lil bit using ulead photo express after been edited using adobe photoshop..sorry the font its ugly because my writting font is bad!hheheh...do u feel an emo feeling here?





ok....here is my hero ...this pic is taken when he came to my father's house at tg malim for the 1st time...we sneaked out..went to the KFC..heheh.. well i told my father that my bf and i going to my bestfriend's house and asked for his permission...but didnt tell the part of we want to go to KFC after that.(sigh)..once i called my friend ,she said she cudnt make it..so only me and this guy went out together had our dinner at kfc...the original colour is blue..because the inner lamp in my father's car is blue... its irritated my eyes when i see the pic in tat colour!!!so changed it ...and i like the pic after been edited..grunge picture look alike ...and the pose is perfect for the theme..u look so gud honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.