Tuesday, December 30, 2008

got tagged by miss xana


01. i love..
to be with my special ones


02. right now i want…
to sleep tightly and have such a nice nice nice dream coz my head WENGGG odi...


03. i feel like…
bahulu basi n lemau since my body is 'shutting down' n need to 'recharge'...zzz


04. i hate it when..
try to sleep but seems like bothering me duno which 'satan' hanging on my eyes makes it want to open widely and make me totally looks like deadly fatty zombie


05. i fear…
x enough sleep and eat..no offense n no need ur negative comment


06. i’m lonely without…
my hubby by my side and my smelly brownish hard-fury teddy IM IM with me on the bed


07. i need…
money!!.plz give me money<---same with cik jannah and plus SLIMMING PRODUCT...PLZZZZ MAKE ME SKINNY...FEEL PITY FOR MYSELF...HUHUHU)


08. today i...
really blurr and feel like fatty lazy HEN/CHICKEN just online the whole day with ugly blacky eyebag..bluuwwekkk


09. tomorrow i…
go to work for my practical as usual..tiring day by doin nuttin except experimental with new foods at different places..what else ..thats my best part...destined talent..hahahah


10. i just…
want to stay relax everyday with tons of bucks flow in my bank on pocket then enjoy wasting every single of buck..hahah..<---foolish dreams..except u were born in HILTON'S family


11. i want to meet…
health and slimming consultant and get freebies to get skinny for free with tempting make over...hahhhha..anyone who wanna provide dat kind of service..


12. i love it when…
ive got everything in pink especially gadjet coz it looks fancy n spend my time exploring the whole parts without destroying those babies..


13. I like playing…
with my hubby...warghhh...adulteris....kids go away..hahahha


14. i’m afraid of…
being afraid coz i dun like feel threathen


15. i’m listening to…
my hubby's lullaby by his les paul mahogany guitar with unruly hair<--just had my bath jus now...godd plz make snow fall in malaysia...am i too over...argh..dun give a damn


16. i love listening to…
when "someone" said "i love u" to me..hak.hak.hak<---same with cik jannah..but prefer said by my chubby hubby if not he will chop off other guys who said the samething to me even tat word shows my 'saham' still high...hehhehe...just joking baby...! ..I LOVE U,fancy word isnt it...ahaks


17. i wish i was in…
Bali plz.<--said by cik jannah...wahh if we were rich and famous la rite...haihh..me..wish i was in frozen time capsul..so i can shopping everything without money take this n take coz all people are frozen..hahahah


18. i want to get…
my gadjet wishlist..wanna know?ask me..


19. i can…
Fly witout wings..trust me!! *hak.hak.hak*<-- cik jannah if everyone just like u air asia and other flight service gulung tikar odi..heheh..i can sleep whenever i want it and eat durian as much as i can..dare me!!


20. i can’t…
help myself when i saw brownies infront of me..every single pieces in MINEEEEEE!!


21. i have…
pink colour obsession-disease...scare of meee......warrghhhh


24. i haven’t…
brush my teeth yet..anyone willing to do it for me..i give free chewing gum..


25. i’m nervous to…
remember my giving birth experience since it was my bad and most painful exp i ever had in my life


26. my parents think i’m…
half spoil n half indiependent


27. i think…
of finishing my practical asap..warghh..cudnt help myself wake up every single morning like walking lazy chubby flabby panda


28. i’m happy when…
ive enough sleep n eat and have lotsa money


29. i’m sad when…
i cant get anything in my wishlist or in my life but dying trying to get it even a little piece of it...sadly no body ever ask even one of my wishlist...wish someone ask..<-- one of my wish list


30. i like eating…
and enjoy my meals without ugly eyes rolling around starring at me and eat with person who has a proper eating manner..no bunyik2 'chap!chap!" like eat kulit kayu..eeeeiiiiuuuu...


31. i hate eating…
smelly chicken meals and tauhu..wekkk


32. i love watching…

"blue".hahhah..serious shit..bad behaviour since school..dude..dun 'sigh' cuz i know each of u also have seen at least one scene..but lubuk tupah scene is not in my list..too cheap..hahhah..and ...wawawa..naahh just kidding but i admit i love it...wawawa..practice makes perfect..remember...!


33. TAG WHO?

everyone in my bloglist excluding pets shown on the sidebar..they dunno how to type..if they can do so im sure all of u dead by heart attack..and im the one who will be registered at nearest high class cemetery

No comments: